Terms and Conditions - Great Garden Escape Giveaway
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. By submitting an entry to the ‘GREAT GARDEN ESCAPE TICKET GIVEAWAY’ Competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these conditions. Please read these conditions carefully.
Open to UK residents aged 18+ only, 23.07.22-24.09.22, Internet access required.
PROMOTER: The Newt in Somerset, Bruton, Somerset BA7 7NG, United Kingdom
- This promotion is open to all United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over. Excluding employees of The Newt, their families, associated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Internet access and a valid email address are required. If you are unable to provide this information in full then it may affect your prize claim.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Entrants must visit https://thenewtinsomerset.com/great-garden-escape and enter their details. One entry per person. For the avoidance of doubt, one entry and only one unique email address will be accepted per entry.
- All entrants will be collected, and the winner will be randomly drawn from all entrants at the end of the promotional period.
- All entries made between Saturday 23 July and Saturday 30 July at 23:59pm will automatically be entered into our Great Garden Escape prize draw.
- One lucky winner will be selected at random and contacted by The Newt in Somerset via the email address provided, within 7 days after the end date.
- The promotion starts on 23 July 2022 & closes at 23.59 BST on 30 July 2022.
- The total value of the prize fund consists of the following items for three pairs of attendees:
- First Class return train transport from London Paddington to The Newt in Somerset
- Return transfer from Castle Cary station to The Newt in Somerset
- West Country breakfast on outward journey
- Entry to the Gardens with specialised Garden Tour
- Cyder Tour & Tasting
- Lunch in the Garden Café
- The Newt in Somerset afternoon tea served on inbound journey
- Babylonstoren wine served on inbound journey
- Departure gift
- 12-month Newt Membership per traveller
- The entire prize is available to be won by three randomly selected winners.
- The winner will be draw at random and notified of winning within 72 hours of the promotion closing. Winner will be notified via the email address they submitted on entry.
- In the event of no response from the winners, two more attempts will be made over a 7-day period. If no response can be established, the original winners prize claim will be void and another winner will be selected at random by The Newt and notified.
- Prize must be redeemed by 24.09.2022.
- The prize can only be redeemed between Friday 5 August 2022 and Saturday 24 September 2022, subject to availability. The prize cannot be redeemed against future Great Garden Escape seasons. Tickets cannot be exchanged, resold, refunded or offered for sale and it is the responsibility of the winning ticket holder to make any necessary travel to and from Paddington Station on the day of booking.
- Prize will be allocated randomly at the end of the promotional period. There are three prizes in total.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for prize winner's claims that are lost damaged or delayed. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt or of prize entitlement.
- No responsibility is accepted for any incomplete, ineligible entries (which may be disqualified at the Promoter's discretion) or entries which fail to arrive by the specified closing date.
- Name, county and photograph of prize the winner may be used for publicity purposes without any further recompense. By entering the promotion the prize winners agree to this use.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prize and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Please allow up to 21 days for delivery of prizes from the date of winner confirmation.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid disappointment.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The rules of the promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Your name and address will be retained by The Newt and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your personal details will not be passed onto third parties. You may be contacted by The Newt unless you opt out of further communications. By submitting an entry, you consent to the Promoter processing and using your data for the purposes of administrating the promotion.
- The prize winners’ full name and county are available by emailing [email protected] which will be available after 30.7.22 for 4 weeks.
The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third party products or services.