Login for exclusive access to our digital library of workshops and masterclasses, hosted by our expert chefs, gardeners and cyder makers. Leaf through journal posts and book tickets to visit partner gardens. Be the first to hear about upcoming events, or join us on a live stream from wherever you are in the world.
More Than a Day
Newt Membership is your ticket to enjoy everything we offer; from seasonal workshops to Garden Day in the Spring, Harvest and Apple Day in the Autumn and enchanted trails throughout the Winter plus free access to our 14 partner gardens. By becoming a member, you will have access to exclusive content on our website and be the first to hear about workshops, events and new attractions. You will also receive monthly member benefits from our online store.
Adult £75 with Direct Debit or £85 with card
Joint Adult £120 with Direct Debit or £140 with card
Local Membership** £35 with Direct Debit or £45 with card
Children (0-16 yrs) free of charge when accompanied by an adult member
Direct Debit signup includes a £20 voucher for our online shop and £10 voucher each year you renew. One voucher per couple for Joint Memberships.
The Newt in Somerset is a RHS Partner Garden. Members of the RHS can visit The Newt free of charge on Tuesdays.
**Available to local residents living within postcodes BA4 6, BA7, BA9, BA10, BA22 7, or six miles from BA7 7NG, as the crow flies.
Your Newt Membership includes 12 months of access to:
- The Gardens, Woodland, Deer Park and Grotto, including the new Four Seasons Garden
- All our exhibits including the Roman Villa Experience,The Story of Gardening and Beezantium
- Estate eateries and shops including: The Botanical Rooms, Garden Café, Farmyard Kitchen, Cyder Bar, Gelateria, Farm Shop, and House & Garden Shop.
- Our partner gardens including: Kew, Wakehurst, Great Dixter, Eden Project, Blenheim, Chatsworth, Yorkshire Sculpture Park, Trebah, The Lost Gardens of Heligan, Tregothnan, Tremenheere, Tresco, our sister garden in South Africa, Babylonstoren, Winterthur in the USA and Chenshan Botanical Gardens in China
- Exclusive members' spa days
- Purchase Member’s Guest Day Passes
- Free entry for children (0-16yrs)
- Exclusive member offers and benefits from our online shop
- Free Garden and Woodland Tours
- Annual programme of workshops and events
- A dedicated member's area of our website with a rich library of exclusive content
Login now and receive exclusive member benefits from our online store. Explore our range of fresh and seasonal produce, grown by our gardeners, crafted by our chefs and delivered by our team.Login and shop now