Login for exclusive access to our digital library of workshops and masterclasses, hosted by our expert chefs, gardeners and cyder makers. Leaf through journal posts and book tickets to visit partner gardens. Be the first to hear about upcoming events, or join us on a live stream from wherever you are in the world.
More Than a Day
Newt Membership is your ticket to enjoy everything we offer; from seasonal workshops to Garden Day in the Spring, Harvest and Apple Day in the Autumn and enchanted trails throughout the Winter. By becoming a member, you will have access to exclusive content on our website and be the first to hear about workshops, events and new attractions. You will also receive special offers and free shipping from our online store.Become a member
Children (0-16 yrs) free of charge when accompanied by an adult member
- 12 months’ unlimited access to the gardens, woodland and Deer Park.
- 12 months’ unlimited access to The Story of Gardening, garden eateries, Farm Shop and House & Garden Shop.
- Ability to purchase Member Guest Day Pass for £15
- Free entry for children (0-16yrs) when accompanied by an adult member.
- The Candide app with its gardening community and host of useful interactive features to enhance your visit.
- Free twice-daily Garden Tours and twice-weekly Woodland Tours.
- An annual programme of workshops and events.
- Our digital newsletters ‘Newt News’ with all the latest from the estate.
- Free shipping on all e-commerce purchases, to anywhere in the UK
- Exclusive member offers and treats.
- Free entry to national partner gardens Blenheim Palace and Chatsworth House, and sister garden Babylonstoren in South Africa
- An enhanced member's area of The Newt website, with a rich library of virtual workshops, masterclasses, tours and broadcasts.
In addition to twelve months' unlimited access to The Newt, members enjoy free entry to several prominent national and international gardens; including Blenheim, Chatsworth and our sister garden, Babylonstoren in South Africa.
Blenheim Palace is one of the largest and grandest houses in England. It has been the seat of the Dukes of Marlborough for more than 300 years and is the ancestral home of Sir Winston Churchill. Centuries in the making, its far-reaching gardens include the majestic Water Terraces, the Duke's Private Italian Garden, the tranquil Secret Garden, the new Churchill Memorial Garden and the delicate Rose Garden.Login to find out more
Chatsworth (coming soon)
Chatsworth is home to the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire, and has been passed down through sixteen generations of the Cavendish family. Renowned for the quality of its art, landscape and hospitality, it has evolved through the centuries to reflect the tastes, passions and interests of succeeding generations.Login to find out more
Login now and receive free shipping from Somerset on all online shop purchases. Explore our range of fresh and seasonal produce, grown by our gardeners, crafted by our chefs and delivered next day by our team.Login and shop now
Explore the Estate
Stay a little longer and enjoy all that The Newt has to offer.